Be part of the SUDEP Action Day campaign with our online & printable resources!
Online campaigns are one of the fastest and easiest ways to spread awareness.
Something as simple as changing your changing your social media covers, sharing the campaign resources including our 2019 poster and infographic and/or joining the Facebook event, are great ways to show your support and help promote SUDEP Action Day.
Also, don’t forget to check out our Get Involved section to see other ways you can take #5forEpilepsySafety and be part of this important campaign.
You can also use your other social media platforms including Twitter,
SUDEP Action Day - Poster
Donate Your Facebook Status
- Help spread the word from by changing your Facebook cover to the SUDEP Action Day cover.
- You can also join the campaign by sharing and re-posting our key messages,
postsand posters on the above days using the hashtags:
- Share a photo of yourself holding up the SUDEP Action Day posters using the above campaign hashtags.
Donate your Twitter Account
- You can also donate your Twitter account by changing your Twitter cover to the SUDEP Action Day covers provided below.
- Just like Facebook, you can help spread the word by changing your Twitter cover or tweeting and re-tweeting the campaign key messages, posters and tweets using the campaign hashtags:
- Tweet a photo of yourself holding up the SUDEP Action Day poster using the above campaign hashtags.
Have you heard about our t-shirt transfers?
How will you take part this year – fundraising, raising awareness or remembering a loved one?
However you take part this year, you can do it style with one of our iron on t-shirt transfers.
Pop over to the shop and order yours today.
Orders should be placed by Thursday 17th October if you’re based in the UK to ensure you receive your transfer in time for SUDEP Action Day. We advise anyone outside of the UK to place their order as soon as possible as we cannot guarantee delivery dates on orders placed internationally.
We would love to see the pictures so be sure to tag us in using the event hashtags – #SUDEPActionDay2019
Take #5forEpilepsySafety today and get involved.