Interested in raising awareness online?
Be part of the global social media campaign.
We have provided more specific details of how you can unite with us on social media and help raise awareness for SUDEP Action Day here.
Online campaigns are one of the fastest and easiest ways to spread awareness.
Also, don’t forget to check out our Get Involved section to see other ways you can unite with us and be part of this important campaign.
You can also use your other social media platforms including Pinterest,
Donate Your Facebook Status
- Help spread the word from by changing your Facebook cover to the SUDEP Action Day cover.
- You can also join the campaign by sharing and re-posting our key messages,
postsand posters on the above days using the hashtags:
- Share a photo of yourself holding up the awareness day posters using the above campaign hashtags.
Donate your Twitter Account
- You can also donate your Twitter account by changing your Twitter cover to the SUDEP Action Day covers provided below.
- Just like Facebook, you can help spread the word by changing your Twitter cover or tweeting and re-tweeting the campaign key messages, posters and tweets using the campaign hashtags.
- Tweet a photo of yourself holding up the SUDEP Action Day poster using the above campaign hashtags.