Be part of the SUDEP Action Day campaign with our online & printable resources!
Online campaigns are one of the fastest and easiest ways to spread awareness.
Something as simple as changing your changing your social media covers, sharing the campaign resources including our 2020 poster and infographic and/or joining the Facebook Event, are great ways to show your support and help promote SUDEP Action Day.
Also, don’t forget to check out our Get Involved section to see other ways you can #SpeakUp2SaveLives and be part of this important campaign.
You can also use your other social media platforms including Twitter,
SUDEP Action Day - Poster
Donate Your Facebook Status
- Help spread the word from by changing your Facebook cover to the SUDEP Action Day cover.
- You can also join the campaign by sharing and re-posting our key messages, posts and posters on the above days using the hashtags:
- Share a photo of yourself holding up the SUDEP Action Day posters using the above campaign hashtags.
Donate your Twitter Account
- You can also donate your Twitter account by changing your Twitter cover to the SUDEP Action Day covers provided below.
- Just like Facebook, you can help spread the word by changing your Twitter cover or tweeting and re-tweeting the campaign key messages, posters and tweets using the campaign hashtags:
- Tweet a photo of yourself holding up the SUDEP Action Day poster using the above campaign hashtags.
Have you heard about our t-shirt transfers?
How will you take part this year – fundraising, raising awareness or remembering a loved one?
However you take part this year, you can do it style with one of our iron on t-shirt transfers.
Pop over to the shop and order yours today.
Remember that those taking part in the SUDEP Action Day My Way to 5k awareness event get a free t-shirt transfer when you register!
Orders should be placed by Friday 9th October if you’re based in the UK to ensure you receive your transfer in time for SUDEP Action Day. If you are international, and would like t-shirt transfers, please contact us and we can work out how to get them to you as soon as possible.
We would love to see the pictures so be sure to tag us in using the event hashtags – #SUDEPActionDay2020
#Speak Up2SaveLives today and get involved.
On Friday 23rd October 2020, SUDEP Action is teaming-up with the SUDEP Awareness Walk for a special SUDEP Action Day MyWayto5K event.
Walk, run, cycle, scoot, hike, climb, use a wheelchair or push a pram, on the Day, or over a few days – however you choose to reach your 5K, together we will be remembering and raising vital awareness to help save lives.